Friday, 10 May 2013

Perth's newest craze, Jamies Italian

I finally got a chance to visit Perth's newest kid on the block, Jamie's Italian, last week for a friend's birthday. Much of the hype comes from the fact that it is owned by non other than Jamie Oliver himself. I've hear of countless stories of long lines and crowds waiting to dine at Jamie's Italian. I'm always a bit skeptical checking out the new craze and try to approach it with low/reasonable expectations as to not get disappointed.
I'm glad to say I was mostly pleased with the service, food and dining experience. The entrees to share were nothing to rave about. The pastas however were very tasty and I quite enjoyed the desserts we ordered.
Be prepared for a series of food photos. the restaurant like most had very dim lighting, making it very difficult to shoot decent photos under those conditions.


J.

Jamie's Italian on Urbanspoon