Saturday, 15 June 2013

Cafe 140, Bunbury

One the long weekend a few weeks ago a few friends and I drove two hours down south to visit a friend. One of the places that was recommended to us down in Bunbury was called Cafe 140. It was a busy Monday morning at the Cafe. The menu was pretty extensive and had a few interesting dishes.

One of my friends ordered the Spanish Beans, which contained spicy beans served with poached eggs, feta and toasted turkish bread.
I ordered my usual brunch coffee, a cappuccino. After some deliberation ended up ordering the Omelette, which contained two cheeses combined with some free range eggs  with some smoked salmon and some buttered bread. Delish. Overall we all enjoyed the food and drinks were ordered and it's somewhere I would probably come back to the next time I visit Bunbury.

Cafe 140 on Urbanspoon